• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Extracting data from ADP CRM

jkuhn

Green Pea
Apr 13, 2010
First Name
Jennifer
Hello,

We are in midst of switching CRM companies and need to figure out a way of doing a full and complete data extract from ADP CRM... I called support and they were no help at all. They said they did not know how to do it and pretty much left it at that.

We can pull a client collection with all the customer information, however it will not contain any notes...

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer,

Sorry you're having issues like that. I can tell you that it did take removal of the boxing gloves to get ADP to supply Checkered Flag with all of its CRM data when we switched. We got it done through our reps. And yes, we got the notes too. It was all delivered in batches of CSV files. I hate to tell you this, but you have to play hardball sometimes.

Sucks :(

Hello,

We are in midst of switching CRM companies and need to figure out a way of doing a full and complete data extract from ADP CRM... I called support and they were no help at all. They said they did not know how to do it and pretty much left it at that.

We can pull a client collection with all the customer information, however it will not contain any notes...

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

Jennifer

All I can say is good luck. We were with Autobase and flipped to ADP as they promised the world to us. They were able to transfer in all of the notes from Autobase. After 9 months of frustration, we got out of our contract and went back to Autobase. For some reason, the notes that Autobase transferred into ADP's CRM never came back. ADP support are a bunch of idiots and never could figure out the file to get back to Autobase. We have lost tons and tons of data. It is frustrating. You may want to have the new CRM that you are using contact them as they hopefully know what they are doing.