• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Facebook Marketplace listed catalog vehicles

FYI keep in mind you have less than 61 days before dealers are no longer allowed to list vehicles automatically on Marketplace via a catalog:

Moving forward, if you want your vehicles listed organically on Marketplace, you'll have to add (and delete) each vehicle manually.

This is a monetization move to push dealers to run paid ads on Marketplace via their catalog.

A catalog vehicle is all vehicles that come from the feed either uploaded by dealer or third party. Its done through a business manager on the commerce manager tab. Any questions let me know I am very educated with this.
Thanks for the information! I just recently purchased 3 months of carsforsale.com

They have mentioned that they work directly with marketplace (For Now), so are they pretty much acting as the "Commerce manager"?

Thanks for the information! I just recently purchased 3 months of carsforsale.com

They have mentioned that they work directly with marketplace (For Now), so are they pretty much acting as the "Commerce manager"?
No problem!

Are you using CarsForSale.com for your main dealership website? That's the only time I'd ever recommend using them.

See this thread:

No problem!

Are you using CarsForSale.com for your main dealership website? That's the only time I'd ever recommend using them.

See this thread:

I chose CFS.com mainly because of how inexpensive it was, they offer a decent website, and my business partner has not utilized any form of dealer management software in the past, so I'm just trying to get the ball rolling as soon as possible and try to get the dealer up to date so we can be as competitive as possible!

We are an independent dealer that has been in business for over 30 years, small inventory, but currently working on growing inventory once we can figure out how to generate leads and make sales! I appreciate every little bit of information I can get to help us!

I will be looking through this thread! Thanks very much!

Once Facebook kicks CFS off marketplace in September you will have to have use the CFS feed to transform it to the commerce manager. What is your website? Another affordable alternative is https://www.autofunds.com/. Their backend tool is much better and has the ability to interface with dealertrack for financing and bank contracts.

autolocatorinc.com is our website