• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Free! 24/7 Live Dealer Chat Support, Staff, and Leads (Case Study 2 Months)

Shereef,

After many months of service (close to a year I guess) at Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Ga, Sutherlin Nissan Fort Myers and Sutherlin Mazda your service with out a doubt produces the most qualified leads received at all three deaelrships. by far the best ROI of any vendor that we use.

Just wanted to post a long term follow up,

Thanks again!

Brett

Shereef,

After many months of service (close to a year I guess) at Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Ga, Sutherlin Nissan Fort Myers and Sutherlin Mazda your service with out a doubt produces the most qualified leads received at all three deaelrships. by far the best ROI of any vendor that we use.

Just wanted to post a long term follow up,

Thanks again!

Brett

Coming from most dealers, I would be very happy seeing this type of post, but coming from a real player that is on top of their game, and number 1 with all three of their dealerships in their market area, I am ecstatic. Very glad to see your thoughts and comments on our service :). Looking forward to an even stronger 2011....

Last edited:
Big Announcement:hello:

As of Jan.31/2011 Car Chat 24 will not be offering their 30 day free trial : Press Release

It has been a lot of fun running our case studies right here in the DealerRefresh forums's and watching the results unfold in front of the public. We plan on doing more in 2011.

Any dealers that are not currently using chat are missing some serious opportunities. Car Chat 24 will increase your website leads by 50% and we have seen some websites increase by 100% (Toyota of Reno 2 month case study)

If you would like to try a 30 day free trial (no strings attached) please reach out to me and I can get you started.

US or Canadian dealers.

Cheers!!!!!

Last edited:
Love This Auto Dealer Chat CarChat24 Banner Ad :) What do you guys think?

c0e04d15e887fe358b0824ca561c84d9.gif

Has anyone considered implementing a voice chat program? Most programs that I have used require both computers to have the software installed, but one would think they could come up with something to work in conjunction with their text chat programs. More and more people are using their laptops/pcs/phones with voice applications.

Dealer Refresh Members

We are going to do another live Dealer Chat case study. A lot of time has passed, and we are ready to show our results again live here on Dealer Refresh. Please reply to this post if you are interested in receiving 2 months free 24/7 fully staffed chat support service in exchange for your participation in our 2011 case study. The original terms from page 1 apply. We are looking forward to showing dealers again that a 50 to 60% minimum increase in website lead conversion can be obtained by adding a professionally staffed 24/7 dealer chat service.