• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Free! 24/7 Live Dealer Chat Support, Staff, and Leads (Case Study 2 Months)

Hello Everyone :)

As per Jeff, All offers in the future including Case Study offers will be in the "Deals for Dealers" section of DealerRefresh.

Keep an Eye on CarChat24, we have been working on some exciting new dealer chat software built on today’s current technology. We will be launching the Beta soon, and will have an unbelievable offer in the Deals for Dealers section. If you are thinking of managing chat inhouse, and looking for the perfect dealer live chat software.....then keep an eye on www.CarChat24.com, and the Deals for Dealers section :)

Looking forward to another Free! 24/7 Live Dealer Chat Support, Staff, and Leads Case Study!!

When are you getting started?

Jeff

We are going to focus our coming offer on our new Dealer Chat Software (We will also do another fully staffed case study once we complete the Beta). We think we have created the best dealer chat software on the planet, and are going to do a Beta test offer. Applicants that are approved will use our software for an extended period for Free in return for their participation. I also have something up my sleeve that will rock the Dealer Chat Software market :), But will keep that under my hat until we announce it officially here on Deals for Dealers (Very Soon). Anyone that has been considering adding chat software, and managing it in house should watch for this offer, as it will be better than anyone expects :)