• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Getting Dealership Reviews Across Multiple Review Sites

Hey Bill and AJ,

Just wanted to let you know that our update went live Wednesday night and yesterday our Sales and Support team spent filling in the Place Page links for all Certified Dealers. Bill + Eley, yours are all set and directing Google users to put their review on Google as well. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Chip-

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks Chip!

That is an excellent idea that you guys came up with. Thanks for the quick service on getting us setup. I'll keep you posted as to the results. It is going to be interesting to see how many customers are willing to leave a review on 2 sites. Lets hope that a lot of them will be!

Bill

With a little help from your graphic design folks you can make window hangers and table toppers that direct folks to review you on specific sites. This would be a good time to incorporate QR codes. Include the code on the collateral and make sure to run it through a redirect so you can send them to various review sites. Bonus points if the QR code link sends them to a script that can shoot people to different review sites randomly.

One thing to keep in mind. Yelp has some really harsh spam filters. Unless that person is a regular reviewer, their posts may get caught up in the filter.

Looking around, I didn't see anything recent about processes to get online reviews. There is plenty recently about Google +, but I am curious to know what process you all using to get reviews? Do you have a process in house or are you using a vendor such as Cobalt of Dominion Prime?

Aaron,

Right now were on with Digital Airstrike. They basically handle about 20 different sites such a Yelp, Yellowpages, DealerRater, Facebook, along with others to interact with our customers after taking delivery. They also help with our social media, updating facebook and sending out their own surveys to customers who have bought from us to generate reviews that can be published to Google+ and other sites.

Thanks Alex, I will check them out. Are you happy with their service, has it helped your online reviews? You can PM me if you don't want to comment on the board.

Aaron,

Right now were on with Digital Airstrike. They basically handle about 20 different sites such a Yelp, Yellowpages, DealerRater, Facebook, along with others to interact with our customers after taking delivery. They also help with our social media, updating facebook and sending out their own surveys to customers who have bought from us to generate reviews that can be published to Google+ and other sites.

I see Anne is still making headway with https://women-drivers.com. I'll still go to bat for Vendasta and their ability to white label and pull in a massive amount of review sites at a cheap cost.

Hh6L22g.jpg