• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Going (did you attend) to Digital Dealer Virtual? What did you think?

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
Jeff and I are attending Digital Dealer Virtual. It has been a while and I am looking forward to being able to consume so much content because it is virtual.

I got the pleasure of being involved in a panel and loved the messaging the group had... something about Digital Retailing doesn't work :hide:

imgpsh_mobile_save.jpg

Last edited:
I'm registered and ready to go!

This will be the first conference I've attended in a few years. I'm looking forward to it!

*IF you have a session, please post the information below.

2020-09-29_17-58-03-png.5113

I've got a double session, so it's two sessions back-to-back, and you definitely don't want to miss it. Now that I'm not working for an automotive vendor, I'm completely unfiltered... (yes, even moreso than before)

I'm here to educate, not to try to sell SEO services or websites...

My sessions are about Automotive SEO in the post-COVID landscape - and there are some harsh truths I'm covering that the OEMs and vendors aren't going to like hearing. Customer behavior has changed at a fundamental level, and SEO is your most important channel for bringing in new business. The OEM-approved/Shift Digital model is broken, and isn't in your best interest. I'll explain why, and why it's vitally important that your dealership either hire an in-house, full-time SEO guy or gal, or else partner with an SEO vendor who's really got your best interests at heart.

I'll explain how SEO signals have changed in the past year, outlining everything a dealership needs to do to win in searches - with lots of time spent talking about Google My Business and the updates that have been released in the last year. Yes, I'll cover setting up separate department listings for Parts and Service and walk through the process step by step...

And yes, of course there's a movie theme. This time it's science fiction, and between the two sessions there are 207 sci-fi movie references, including at least one sci-fi movie for every year in the last 52 years...

You definitely don't want to miss this session, it's going to change the way your dealership thinks about SEO...

I'll be there!!

Honored to once again moderate the ever-popular TECH TANK!!! This fast-moving showcase of innovative solutions is always a MUST SEE at every DD conference! So excited to see who will bring home the trophy this time! Especially exciting since the winner is selected live by votes from the audience.

Hope you can join in on all the Tech Tank fun!

Tuesday October 6th 2:55 PM – 3:55 PM Eastern time.

And don't forget to visit the Digital Air Strike virtual booth to see the most powerful form of advertising available on the market today. Bar none. Imagine if you could take your video advertising -- and couple it with Amazon’s unrivaled consumer data and insight for targeting – add in up-to-date highlights of your hottest inventory – and put it in front of captive audiences on every streaming service on every device that connects to the internet.

THAT is Amazon Network Streaming Ads (OTT) with Dynamic Inventory…and only Digital Air Strike has it!

In the auto industry, we are the first to partner with Amazon for this brand new cutting-edge advertising technology and the only one to also integrate dynamic inventory…so you get unparalleled branding (with video), targeting (through Amazon), and visibility (on every streaming service)…which will give you the best marketing ROI on the planet.

A quick 10 minute demo is all it takes to score yourself an Amazon gift card.

I'll be there!!

Honored to once again moderate the ever-popular TECH TANK!!! This fast-moving showcase of innovative solutions is always a MUST SEE at every DD conference! So excited to see who will bring home the trophy this time! Especially exciting since the winner is selected live by votes from the audience.

Hope you can join in on all the Tech Tank fun!

Tuesday October 6th 2:55 PM – 3:55 PM Eastern time.

And don't forget to visit the Digital Air Strike virtual booth to see the most powerful form of advertising available on the market today. Bar none. Imagine if you could take your video advertising -- and couple it with Amazon’s unrivaled consumer data and insight for targeting – add in up-to-date highlights of your hottest inventory – and put it in front of captive audiences on every streaming service on every device that connects to the internet.

THAT is Amazon Network Streaming Ads (OTT) with Dynamic Inventory…and only Digital Air Strike has it!

In the auto industry, we are the first to partner with Amazon for this brand new cutting-edge advertising technology and the only one to also integrate dynamic inventory…so you get unparalleled branding (with video), targeting (through Amazon), and visibility (on every streaming service)…which will give you the best marketing ROI on the planet.

A quick 10 minute demo is all it takes to score yourself an Amazon gift card.
UGH.... Miss you, bummed we won't get to hang out and catch up!

Reactions: dimassie
Hi All!

For anyone struggling to keep up with all the changes happening within Facebook and Instagram for automotive, I'll clear up many of your questions in my session: "What the HECk, Facebook?" The social media landscape has changed drastically in the last year or so and is continuing to do so as we speak in the wake of Facebook trying to be compliant with evolving data privacy standards across the nation. This is an effort I think we can all appreciate, but there's no denying that it's added a layer of complexity to running effective ads as an auto dealer. Despite all the changes, Facebook is still prevailing as the most cost-effective advertising medium for dealers so let's make sure you're up to speed!

Tuesday October 6th 2:10 PM – 2:50 PM Eastern time.

Looking forward to the opportunity to e-meet you all!

Lindsay Shearon
Dealer Consultant, Dealer OMG
[email protected]

Hey everyone!

Ryan here, in my session "Conversational Commerce: How to Level-up your Customer Experience" I'll be uncovering the biggest opportunity that most dealers are missing to increase sales conversion 90% on the fastest growing customer communication channel. I'll be diving into (1) how consumer behaviors are changing, (2) the problem with most digital retailing tools, and (3) actionable steps on how to implement a conversational commerce strategy in the dealership to level up customer experience.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Hi! I’m Frankie Russo and I’m excited about my Digital Dealer talk “Love to Buy, Hate to Be Sold: How to Enrich the Customer Experience.”

Eventually, the new-car smell wears off, and car buyers are left with their experience - both good and bad. A good experience creates loyal customers, and being there for every step of the customer car buying experience through enriched tailored moments in a digital retailing world has never been more important. So how do you adopt a customer experience journey that people will remember and tell their friends about?

In my session, we’re going to be diving into why the customer experience is all that matters in today's digital retailing world, and how embracing modern CX data and technology will allow your dealership to engage future car buyers with a path to purchase they will love.

I hope that all of you get to join me in my session “Love to Buy, Hate to Be Sold: How to Enrich the Customer Experience”
on October 6 at 11:55am CST / 12:55pm EST.

Frankie Russo

Founder and CEO, 360 AUTO
[email protected]

Additional Session Info
Visit the 360 AUTO virtual booth

@Joe_Dallas from TradePending presenting "5 Lessons from America's Oldest Western Settlement", guaranteed to be the only presentation that mentions you should not eat your horses.

The settlers of Astoria, the first Western settlement in the U.S., learned a few brutal lessons that were key to their survival. As odd as it sounds, five of those key lessons directly apply to car dealers and how they engage customers on their websites.

We're also giving away free super comfy shirts and pens to everyone who completes a demo. Those folks also get entered to win their choice of a YETI soft-topper cooler, a whiskey club membership, or a wine club membership.

Pre-register for a demo here.

Our booth is here, too.

Prize_Banner_1200x248.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 2.48.22 PM.png
Rickroll’d: What Rick Astley Teaches Us About CRM Process, and What He Gets WrongOpens in new window | Joe Webb, President, DealerKnows
Wed, Oct 7th, 2020 | 2:10 PM - 2:50 PM EDT | Dealer Ops & Leadership | Sales & Variable Ops | An "All-Access" Attendee Pass is required to register for this session

Conflicting opinion about follow-up tactics for Internet prospects and past customers crowd CRMs and break down workflows. Dealers spout “buy or die” scenarios, while their own salespeople give up after two days of follow-up? Who is right and who is wrong? Rick Astley. In this informative, song lyric-infused session, Joe Webb will share data (and corresponding strategies) to better guide your CRM processes and workflows.