• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Google Reviews

Have you considered having customers create a gmail account and post from your dealership? As of today, Google does not validate the IP address-- only a unique GMail. Their next changes to Google Places (and reviews) is expected sometime in mid-late October, but as of today they've confirmed IP address is not a defining factor, as it had been with other providers.

Have you considered having customers create a gmail account and post from your dealership? As of today, Google does not validate the IP address-- only a unique GMail. Their next changes to Google Places (and reviews) is expected sometime in mid-late October, but as of today they've confirmed IP address is not a defining factor, as it had been with other providers.

woa:light:!!!

FREE GMAIL eMAIL ACCOUNT WITH EVERY PURCHASE!

(good this month only ;-)

They sure do. After sold follow-up. It's what has gotten my Toyota dealership to over 600 reviews on DealerRater in about a years time. My Benz dealership has been focusing on Cars.com reviews (something we don't hear much about) and DealerRater. Acquiring reviews on Google is a challenge for this dealership as well. I love the email capture reports we get with @autorevenue. Detailed like none other.