• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Google Trusted Photographers - Post your info & location here!

Hello everybody! I am a Google trusted photographer in The Miami/South Florida area! I offer this service and I'm available immediately. This is an excellent marketing tool and perfect way to showcase your business or dealership. The virtual tours link to your listing page on google do in addition to the Street view link to see the street in front of uour business, there's a link to "see inside" which of course takes you inside in the same "street view" style. Your virtual tour can be updated as often as you'd like when new models are displayed etc. The virtual tours also can be embedded on your own website fir additional fee. The service also includes 10+ "point of interest" still photographs of the business. Thanks for your interest! Please contact me with your questions anytime!

Lenny Kagan
Google Trusted Photographer
[email protected]
(305)300-3663

Here is a promo video for the program:
Business Photos by Google - Toy Joy - YouTube

Over the last few days I have received a several direct emails from dealers asking if I knew of anyone on their area thats certified to take the photos of their dealership.

Therefore I'm going to start a new thread and merge this one into, permitting and asking any Certified / Trusted Photographers and Trusted Agencies are trained and certified by Google to post their contact information and the region they're located.

If you're a Google Trusted Business View Photographer (trained and certified by Google), are currently active have some experience with performing this for car dealers, please take this opportunity introduce yourself, post your contact information, your region(s) of service, maybe a few examples or links to examples of other dealerships (or other like business) in this designated thread.

If you're a lurking dealer and you're not completely familiar with what the Google Trusted Business View is, you can read more about it here. To summarize, it's to enhance your dealers presence across Google with a quality, 360º virtual tour using the Google Street View technology. It takes customers inside with a virtual tour of your dealership.

I would recommend starting your post of with:

"Hello DealerRefresh community...I'm a Google Trusted Photographer located in the <<city>> of <<state>> and I service the <<region>>. This will make it a bit easier to for our members to find a Google Trusted Photographers in their region."

We have several Google Trusted Photographers that have already posted here in this thread. Refer to their post for examples.

Please respect the community and fill in your profile answering as many relevant questions while also ADDING a photo of yourself. No need to go into a full-on sales pitch but if you want to post any pricing and such, feel free to do so.

Hello DealerRefresh community! We are LCP360, one of the largest approved agencies in the country for Google Business View. We just recently became a certified provider for Dealer.com, so if you are part of their family reach out to us through your portals or our website.

Otherwise feel free to check out our site (www.lcp360.com) for more information, or email me directly at [email protected] if you have any questions.

We are excited to start working with the auto industry!

Regards,

Wojciech Kalembasa
CEO
www.lcp360.com

P.S - some new and exciting demos to follow.

Hello DealerRefresh community...I'm a Google Trusted Photographer located in London, Ontario, Canada and I service all of Ontario.

My contact details:
Jonathan Pisarczyk
[email protected]
Google Trusted Photographer
519-286-0350

I can also provide aerial video / photography with Drones...I'm fully insured and have received Transport Canada authorization (SFOC).