• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Google Trusted Photographers - Post your info & location here!

Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel and I am the Google Trusted Photographer in the Denver, CO area. Please let me know if I can answer any questions you may have about Google Business Photos.

You can find more info from Google here: maps.google.com/businessphotos
and at my website: www.trustedphoto.com/auto

I can confirm that Kyle is correct. I have set pricing for dealerships at $329. Please keep in mind this is the rate set for Colorado. Other Google Trusted Photographers may charge a different rate than I do. Currently I am offering a $40 discount for the month of March ($289). You will also get a $100 Google AdWords Express voucher for completing a shoot in March.

The still photos and virtual tour can be updated anytime and as often as you would like.

@Karen Ann - I may be able to help you out. We are allowed to work anywhere. I also work doing graphic design and marketing work for Drive More Sales which does business with many CA dealerships specifically in BC. The plan is to make a trip to your area when I get 4-5 minimum dealerships booked. Please let me know if you might be interested in helping me line this up.

Best regards,
Daniel Holton
www.TrustedPhoto.com

IMO, this won't ring the register. You won't see it uptick the sales-o-meter. Also, many of your "less technically skilled" shoppers won't know what to do with it, but, those that do... will WALK ALL AROUND, HAVE A BALL AND FELL LESS INTIMIDATED WHEN THEY ARRIVE.

dammit, it sucks to live in rural markets sometime.

Reactions: DuffyL and kcar
Scheduling this for us today. My only concern they want to come mid-day and we'll have traffic walking all around. The closest photogs are 2+hours away so they can't be here in the early am or late pm. Think it's a problem to have a bunch of blurred out faces in there lol?