• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Grant Cardone Uses Contest Burner

Where in the world have I been, I so ashamed I'm this late getting in on a post where Canada was thrown around so much!!

My thoughts on this thread...

1. Just to touch on Contest Burner, we've decided to try it out with a contest for "Summer Invasion", a local X-games-ish type festival we sponsor. Last years prize was a meet & greet with Theory of a Deadman and the winner hung out backstage and met VANILLA ICE... oh mama was I jealous. (joking) We hacked together a picture contest where people went onto a wordpress site and voted for photos but contest burner will step it up and make it way more engaging, plus the demograph is perfect. Very excited to try it out.
  2. To touch of the alpha dog on twitter, i found him similar to Cardone in that they're both spammy and i ditched them both, they may offer some value to others but for me it was too much chest thumping and self promotion... way to much pitch not enough valuable content.

Jerry,

Actually was still pretty productive through the course of this battle. It was def more ego than anything. I don't regret it because it did pump me up to start using video more, especially when I just had a professional intro and outro done for http://thedealergeek.com.

Unfortunately I 've read 1 Grant Cardone book that was decent , read some of his articles, and have watched some YouTube vids. Not willing to go out and buy his whole product line and become an official spokesperson for the product for an ipad.

Plus Jerry, wasn't this video worth it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry,

Actually was still pretty productive through the course of this battle. It was def more ego than anything. I don't regret it because it did pump me up to start using video more, especially when I just had a professional intro and outro done for Internet Marketing Tips for Car Dealers | The Dealer Geek.

Unfortunately I 've read 1 Grant Cardone book that was decent , read some of his articles, and have watched some YouTube vids. Not willing to go out and buy his whole product line and become an official spokesperson for the product for an ipad.

Plus Jerry, wasn't this video worth it:

YouTube - Stan Sher Comeback for the Grant Cardone Contest - The Dealer Geek

This video is great! Worth it helping to promote your link for this video alone!:lmao: