• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Happy Birthday to the DealerRefresh forums

Yes Alex, we have come a long way from the 39.00 template we bought 2 years ago. Two years and 1 month ago, you said "let's start a forum", I agreed that it was a great idea..a month later the forums were born (maybe it was sooner than that), I don't remember.

2 years already. WOW. Happy Birthday DealerRefresh forums. It doesn't feel like 2 years. We came out of the gate running with the forums and now have over 1400 threads.

Just this minute, we have over 65 people browsing the forums. I often check our analytics and traffic logs and they continue to grow, setting record numbers (regardless of what the other blogs/forums/dealer networks report). Though with that being said, traffic is not what's important to us, it's the community, the involvement and shared information that's makes the forums what they are.

I can't say it enough - thanks to all the active DealerRefreshers that are part of the community here and had help makes this forum a huge success.

We have some really cool additions coming down the pipeline, so stay tuned.

Sneak peak - We haven't announced it yet, but when you get the chance, visit the blog and the forums on your mobile device for a nice surprise.