• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Have you ever heard Dale Pollak speak?

ed.brooks

Boss
Jan 15, 2010
Awards
First Name
Ed
Dale is the Founder and Chairman of vAuto. He's also the author of two best-selling books: his first, [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Velocity-Front-Line-Bottom/dp/0976009579/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_2"]Velocity: From the Front Line to the Bottom Line[/ame] and his latest, [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Velocity-2-0-Paint-Pixels-Profitability/dp/0967156599/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1"]Velocity 2.0: Paint, Pixels and Profitability[/ame]. (Dale donates the book profits to charity).

When Dale speaks it's not a commercial for vAuto, rather he's promoting the Velocity Management principles that any dealer can implement.

If you haven’t had a chance to attend a Dale Pollak seminar in person, here’s your opportunity to do it from the comfort of your office:
Pixel Management Webinar Presented by Dale Pollak - Aug 23
This no-charge webinar is offered to all dealers and covers the "Pixel" section of his latest book. Dealers will find out which metrics are vital to their on-line marketing success - and how to impact those metrics.

Registration is free, but space is limited. Register Here Today!

Have seen him speak to groups, have had him to our store, have spoke with him on the phone and have emailed back and forth this week..........of course I'm registered for this webinar. One of the most progressive moves in my used car journey has been the relationship I have with Dale and vAuto. I listen to what Dale has to say and pull bits of best practices whenever I can.

Joe's on pages 201 & 202, but my advice is not to get in a battle with Craig regarding book space - he's all over the darn thing!

I know Dale appreciates both of you, along with your support and participation!

I wasn't gonna brag...........SOOO, Thanks Ed for doing it for me:poke:yeah Joe, I am the man! lol

I have a great Team that I get to brag about and take credit for all the time, it's a nice place to be.

I wasn't gonna brag...........SOOO, Thanks Ed for doing it for me:poke:yeah Joe, I am the man! lol

I have a great Team that I get to brag about and take credit for all the time, it's a nice place to be.
Always happy to brag on you Craig. By the way, I saw the article featuring you and Acton Toyota's use of Flip Video featured in Toyota Today. Nice write-up!