• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Hi! It's MaryK

MaryK

Green Pea
Jul 11, 2015
First Name
Mary
Hello Everyone! I'm excited to join such a progressive group of industry professionals! I recently heard of DealerRefresh through The Dealer Playbook Podcast (if you aren't listening yet join the domination train my friends)!

A bit about me: I have 10+ years of automotive experience in retail sales, F&I/Business Manager, Sales Manager and lots of Subprime experience. I recently joined the team at Industrial Alliance in Toronto, Ontario, Canada supporting dealers with our Outsourced BDC services.

I am a learning fiend! I consume content like a competitive eater consumes hot dogs. Podcasts, reading, conferences, any way I can learn new useful nuggets about this fantastic industry to help myself and my dealers grow is right up my alley!

Happy Selling All I look forward to jumping into this community!

Mary, I know I'm late to the game. My apologies. Shame on me.

WELCOME!! We are excited to have you. Always looking to mix up the male to female ratio here on DealerRefresh. We need more women to embrace our industry. So again, thanks for joining us and we look forward to your participation.