• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
I'm interested in setting up Google VLAs for a dealership..... It does seem "intense" as you said. I've been trying to find someone to pay set it up and then let me run it.... so far no luck. Do you have this as an option? I've read all the Google Documentation over and over...and I always get sidetracked. Setting it up myself is do-able...I'm just looking to outsource the set up process and then take it over. Any insight?
Typically we set up the VLAs and run the ad account for our clients, but never say never! Sending you a DM to learn more about how we can help. @jennj

I'm interested in setting up Google VLAs for a dealership..... It does seem "intense" as you said. I've been trying to find someone to pay set it up and then let me run it.... so far no luck. Do you have this as an option? I've read all the Google Documentation over and over...and I always get sidetracked. Setting it up myself is do-able...I'm just looking to outsource the set up process and then take it over. Any insight?
I actually manage our VLA for our store myself through our own Google Ads Account. I may be one of the last, but dbaPlatform handles our technical side and merchant center. You could always reach out to them for assistance.

As for performance. April 2023: 273,398 impressions, 2,164 clicks, .79% Interaction Rate, Spend $760. We used to spend more before the VLA's got flooded. This keeps us in the game.

VLAs are being rolled into Performance Max. All vehicle ads campaigns will be upgraded to Performance Max by September 2023.
Yezzirrrr. We will be watching our accounts like a hawk. Supposedly it will be automatically rolled out without any adjustment needed from your PPC strategist, but I don't know if I trust that...

Reactions: Chris Scott
Hey Gang,

Quick update on VLA being rolled into Performance Max

You have the ability to run a feed only campaign. The campaign type in the setup is really all that changes. Just make sure you have your GA4 conversions dialed in with proper conversions values set in GA4 and you should be good to go!

ALSO: Don't forget to include conversions from any chat tools, call tracking providers, or DR tools as well so the Google Smart Bidding algorithm can deliver the best results!

Hi Jen! Probably too late on this response but my company specializes in VLA and I worked at Google for 7 years on the team that helped bring these ads to market. Let me know if you are still looking for help here.