• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How much should I charge dealers for buyers?

Craig:

But thats exactly the point. As a dealer, you have to buy leads, pay to list your vehicles, and then hire an outbound call center to deal with those leads. Or you can pay Google to find leads, etc....

All of this marketing adds up. So offering you a risk-free way to find new customers is what we offer. You only pay a flat rate if the customer buys.

How is that not better?

OMG, I never thought of that! $0.57 FINAL OFFER!

C'mon dude, your website is but a single leaf in the Amazon forest.

Think about it...

For 1000-5000$ I'll build my own "private label" autopitch.com work the leads that fit my store and find a couple buddies to resell the leads to that I can't match.

Great Concepts are a dime a dozen on the Net. I value yours at... $0.57 The concept is the easy part, the hard part awaits you.

OMG, I never thought of that! $0.57 FINAL OFFER!

C'mon dude, your website is but a single leaf in the Amazon forest.

Think about it...

For 1000-5000$ I'll build my own "private label" autopitch.com work the leads that fit my store and find a couple buddies to resell the leads to that I can't match.

Great Concepts are a dime a dozen on the Net. I value yours at... $0.57 The concept is the easy part, the hard part awaits you.

Joe I am pretty sure you offers keep going up...i like it! :D

But I do agree....anyone can throw a site like this together for a few thousand dollars. The hard part is ahead.

I appreciates everyone's feedback!

:banghead:

Here's what I know....with the amount of dealers out there that still have zero understanding of how the internet works I'm sure you can find plenty of people to fund your project.......However I will have to say that I don't know how many cats on here buy into paying for the "service" that you are looking to provide.

:banghead:

Here's what I know....with the amount of dealers out there that still have zero understanding of how the internet works I'm sure you can find plenty of people to fund your project.......However I will have to say that I don't know how many cats on here buy into paying for the "service" that you are looking to provide.
:iagree:
Especially since Carwoo seems to be well funded, doing the same thing and charging the CUSTOMER, not the dealer. Not that I'd recommend any dealer participate in any profit killing reverse auction.

And please don't take this as an endorsement of Carwoo - No way I could do that after watching the Car-Dealer-is-Satan video of theirs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of services getting 200 a sale after only providing the lead. If you are successful in getting retail buyers to your site, you will have no problem lining up the dealers to buy the deal....200 is pushing it, but doable on a new car deal, might be able to get the 300 your looking for on a used car deal.....that's my thoughts.....:)