• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
:rules: The rules:https://forum.dealerrefresh.com/threads/rules-to-read-and-follow-please-read.4713/

The Advertising Rules said:
Advertising Services and Solicitation

We recognize the need for a vendor to offer a solution to any user who is struggling with something. There are tactful ways to do this so that you are not in violation of the forum rules. If you need help constructing a post or thread that does not violate the DealerRefresh rules, feel free to ask me for assistance. Moderators have discretion in determining what is a helpful posting and what is purely a solicitation. Please respect their decisions.

Here is a simple way to look at it: Before you post, ask yourself if your post is being made solely for Promotional Reasons. If so, don't post.

Take advantage of your Profile Page. Everyone has the availability to utilize their Profile Page by filling the corresponding fields for Company/Dealer Name, Homepage URL, Services, and you Signature line(s). Don't go overboard and have your signature looking all SPAMY with images, over using BOLD text and links to every feature page on your company website. Be tasteful.

If someone (dealership) *genuinely* starts a thread about your product and/or services, feel free to take the opportunity to respond with class. Answer any questions while providing help or advice if and when needed.

And the 5 other posts of his...

Hey Everybody,

I’ve spoken with many companies over the past week about moving their employees to work remotely. With no idea when they will be able to return back to work, they are utilizing Universal Dialers’ cloud contact dialers to organize and stay productive.

Let’s arrange a time to see how we can help you manage your team for success, while they work from home.

Reducing costs to maximize your budget during the crisis. Not being sure how long this will last, making it stretch can mean everything.

Increasing production by being able to send out mass sms or ringless voicemail drops to generate inbound calls, appointments and sales for your agents. Or even using our Voice broadcasting dialer to send out messages for announcements or surveys.

Please click this link to schedule time to discuss further or just email me when available and I can give you a call. https://bit.ly/39Yq4n9

We will get through this, let me know how you are doing.

Hope to hear from you soon!

[email protected]
855-727-8172

View attachment 4811
Shirt on = Legit post.
Shirt off = Legit post but makes me doubt my current direction in life and health choices so I may consider Ringless Voicemails strongly considering what they did for my new hero.

@Dan Sayer Man, think of all the time you could commit to lifting weights heavier than your handset if only you used Ringless Voicemails. ;)