• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

I need your help with a product

Our intent was to create custom email campaigns based on shopper vehicle interest on the sites. If you had the ability, within your data set to provide a tool or report like that, that actually works, I'd be interested.
I like that use case.

But to play devil's advocate, why not just retarget them with Facebook ads that they're guaranteed to see vs an email campaign that may go to spam or never be opened?

I think you do both and if done well they would complement each other. Though I don't love email it is still an effective communication channel especially if you make your emails super mobile friendly with a single call to action. e.g. Text code 43222 and we will text you an appraisal value of your vehicle. So much you can do when you already have the data. Just a thought.

Reactions: Ryan Everson
Quality over Quantity. I can see how Todd's product, if utilized correctly (like any tech out there) can help sales teams formulate more personalized messaging in their communication. In practice, if you know that someone is an executive; your messaging can be more about time saving, at office/home test drive, doing everything over the phone, bring paperwork to you, etc. The context of your content can dramatically make a difference in the level of engagement. A lead by default is dead; only alive when you hear back (or they pick up)...

Keep Safe.

Reactions: todd.smith
I think the data part is cool since it seems instant. The Inventory and messenger part is in 99% of CRMs already and don't feel it is needed. I would ask how are you integrating with the CRM's and do you push any of that data back to the CRM? One of the big issues right now is different systems that do not talk with each other and causing data to be in different places when it needs to be in one.

Hi Jermey,

Thank you for the feedback. You are correct the data is instant we aggregate data from over 150 sources instantly and return results using our algorithm for deterministic identification. We built it as a Chrome extension and mobile application so you can use it while inside the CRM since it rests as a quick access panel on the right side when you need it or use it on the go. Data transfer is copy-paste due to the limitations of CRM api's. I totally agree on the different systems issues within our industry and that really goes to the industries "Walled Garden" approach to data management with the large vendors. The Inventory, Internal Messaging and Texting though I have seen it in some CRM platforms I found all of them difficult to use without lots of clicks to accomplish tasks. I believe the simpler the system and the easier it is to use the higher rate of adoption so we will continue to strive to make complicated software simpler.