• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

If you use Dealer.com - you now sell Mercedes...

If Quinn ever touched a website you bet your bippy that little glitch would be the least of your worries.

A true story:

DDC Product Manager trying to help me with a project: "Have any experience with CSS?"
Me: "I've never been in the Navy, why?"

That was a quick meeting.

Man, I feel dumb asking, but I don't understand the implication of your reply. lol. I think I'm just slow today - Can you explain?

Sam, we need to be patient with John. Remember the old commercial, "a mind is a terrible thing".

Did you see the picture of John out in the woods. You can't tell but he is only three feet tall. If you catch him, you get three wishes.

Epilogue: Alex Snyder contacted me about this issue. I hit him back with a PM and he saw to it that the issue was fixed across the entire DDC platform within an hour. For his part within his company, that's called influence. Nice job, Alex.

Epilogue: Alex Snyder contacted me about this issue. I hit him back with a PM and he saw to it that the issue was fixed across the entire DDC platform within an hour. For his part within his company, that's called influence. Nice job, Alex.

Thanks for shout out, but I can't take credit. There's a strong crew in Burlington who deserves the credit. And they are looking at your post ;) ....and really appreciate it!

Reactions: 1 person