• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

If you were launching a new point (we are), who would you choose to do your SEO

thanks. good points. any vendors you like for this? Hey Brad - here's an example of my work... see Health score...this is one of my dealerships weekly crawl. As many have said you probably won't need a ton of SEO since you are a new point and the term Genesis is still relatively underutilized..but you will have to be sure that results for other companies with 'Genesis' in their name don't beat you in the Map pack (ie in my area there is a Genesis Healthcare). Settinng up your SEO properly on the front end will eliminate a world of issues down the line and will definitely help you get a jump start. I would not rely on the OEM to do your local Schema etc.
1623790757666.png1623790757666.png

We are launching a new, stand alone Genesis dealership later this month. We're using it as a bit of an experimental store (including a new DMS) and i'd like to try something new with SEO. I really havent had great experiences with any SEO companies. Any thoughts on SEO specific companies that you guys have seen results from?
@Brad Burlingham Since @caseytoliver did a bit of a deep dive to bring this back to the top of the pile (which I think is great), do you have an update for us on what you did, with whom, and how it went over the last 2.5 years?

Finding a trustworthy SEO company that delivers results can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. The SEO landscape changes so rapidly that it's crucial to find a company that stays up-to-date and can adapt quickly.
Since your post is a couple of years old, I'm curious to hear how your Genesis dealership venture has been progressing and what SEO strategies you've tried. If you're still exploring, you may want to look into services that offer a strong foundation for your SEO efforts, particularly something that provides the best Foundation Backlinks. These are a cornerstone of a solid SEO strategy, often placed manually on high-authority, niche-relevant sites.