• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ILM Basic Functionality - Can anyone do this?

colson

Smashing Bugs
Sep 17, 2009
First Name
Chris
A basic function of any ILM is to make sure Active Prospects always have a future task scheduled. This is simple for new leads because we can set automated processes until contact is made, but what then?

The beat solution would require a future task to be scheduled prior to saving the current task. If you can do this I'm very interested in learning more about your ILM.

We have the ability to do this when completing phone tasks. Must schedule next phone task option. Would be more than glad to talk to you about it next week to get it setup in our system.

Is this a change then? I know you had the option to schedule the next task, but it wasn't mandatory. Istill have other concerns with VS from my experience at DCH.

Almost all systems make you schedule the next call after attempting or making contact with a customer. The ones I've worked with have a trigger where you can make it mandatory or not - sometimes you have to call support to get them to turn it on.

Almost all systems make you schedule the next call after attempting or making contact with a customer. The ones I've worked with have a trigger where you can make it mandatory or not - sometimes you have to call support to get them to turn it on.

Alex, would one of those systems be iCar? I'm most experienced with AVV and they don't have this feature. They have a report that can be run daily, but this I'd much rather my people focus their attention on f/up than busy work.

Also worked with V/S the last couple months. They do have a feature where the next task can be scheduled, but there are a couple issues with it. 1). It wasn't mandatory, and 2) As a mgr you couldn't schedule something for the salesperson from the "Log phone call window.

Alex, would one of those systems be iCar? I'm most experienced with AVV and they don't have this feature. They have a report that can be run daily, but this I'd much rather my people focus their attention on f/up than busy work.

Yes, we are currently using iMagicLab CRM and that feature is available. I haven't been on their ILM-only tool in over 2 years, but I recall that feature being identical.

Our ILM has the ability to automate the process, and when one updates the lead, start a new automated process automatically. In simplest form, a new lead is handled a certain way (you determine how) and once it is in process, it can be handled a different way. There is no limit to the processes and you can completely customize it to any stage, salesperson, or scenario. You can automate the end process and push notifications out to management.