• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ILM or CRM Tools that sync with Google Calendar or offer Andorid/iPhone apps....

Don Scott

Full Sticker
Apr 15, 2009
First Name
Don
Do any CRM or ILM tools have the abiltiy to sync with Google Calendar or have an app that is supported by Android phones?

We use AVV's WebControl for ILM and ProMax for CRM/Desking. I would love to be able to sync with Google Calendar (which automatically syncs with my DroidX). Or, another alternative would be a full fledged app that integrates with one of these tools. Sales people are not always at their desk, but most always have a cell on them. Android phones sync with Google Calendar fairly well, so this seems obvious. Does anyone know of a solution that gets ToDo or Calendar functions out to a phone???

Thanks in advance for ideas/thoughts/feedback....BTW, not 'baiting' anyone that wants to pitch their product, but I WOULD like to learn what is available out there for this.

This looks Cool! But maybe not advanced enough for the franchise car business. Insightly: Free simple CRM and Project Management Insightly is the most popular Google Apps CRM and Project Management package. Track leads, proposals, opportunities, projects and manage files, all through an easy to use interface. Simplify business management with Insightly for Google Apps.

FEATURES:

* Access Insightly via Google Universal Navigation
* Track leads, proposals, opportunities and projects
* Assign tasks, attach files, tag important items, and get email reminders.
* Full history of customer interaction
* File sharing with full versioning control
* A central shared contact list
* Real-time search of everything
* Email Drop box integration
* Safe, secure, and private

BENEFITS:

* Track your projects, customers, and tasks without buying expensive software
* Utilize existing Google Apps accounts
* Keep a comprehensive history of all your customer interactions inc. emails, phone calls, and meetings.
* Track projects with milestones and tasks
* Very easy and intuitive to use. No training required!
* Searching as you type across all data within Insightly
* One address book for everyone within your company, online and shared.
* Integrate with your existing GMail email
* Single sign-on through your Google Apps account
* Great file sharing capability
* Includes SSL security essential to business

So you are wanting task reminders to show up on their phones? DealerSocket CRM mobile app has a notification system that will notify them on their mobile device of task or appointments. They can also send a calendar invite to a customer for their appointment at the dealership. Yes I work for DS but I do not sell CRM just answering the question posed.