• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

iMagic Email "reply" problem

Dan,
iMagic support has always been extremely helpful when it comes to stuff like this for us. Just give them a call, let them know whats going on, and they will open up a case for you. They almost always have my questions answered and problems fixed in less than a day.

I know this isn't related to the discussion, but I have a question about a new feature in iMagicLab. I emailed them a couple of days ago, but have not received a response yet. They have a new "burned up" feature and there is a report related to it. Do any of you know the purpose of this feature or how to use it? We have clicked the flame, but so far the report is full of messages that say "what is this?"

Thanks!

I know this isn't related to the discussion, but I have a question about a new feature in iMagicLab. I emailed them a couple of days ago, but have not received a response yet. They have a new "burned up" feature and there is a report related to it. Do any of you know the purpose of this feature or how to use it? We have clicked the flame, but so far the report is full of messages that say "what is this?"

Thanks!

It's an up counter or at least it used to be. Every time you see a rep with a customer you would click on burn and it would keep track of how many ups each person took. hopefully at the end of the day your ups and burns would equal out. I am not sure if it's working though.

:2cents:

Jonathan -

Thanks for your inquiry regarding resent changes to the burned up feature. During the Training Conference in Las Vegas this week we received feedback from some of the advanced Dealer attendees that they would like a more accurate way to track non logged floor ups. Based on this feedback we enhanced the burned up feature by placing a new "Flame" icon next to the customer quick search for easy access from any screen. When clicked by a manager they can easily select the salesperson working with the unknown up along with an new area for descriptive text. This new quick customer log feature does not affect the true "Opportunity" count or reports, it's simply a way to cross check for potential customers that were not logged in your CRM. This makes it easy for your management team to quickly compare the burned up report to the new opportunities section of the Dashboard each day and ensure "ALL" opportunities were properly logged.

P.S. - Thanks for the quick answer Jerry and continued support.

Good Selling,

Tom Harsha
iMagicLab