• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

iMagicLab added new reporting functionality!

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
I'm ecstatic! I've always been able to piece certain things I needed from different reports inside the IML CRM, but now I'm so much closer to having a one-stop report for all my needs. And it is something we can pay people off of!

My number one goal with reporting is to design payplans around them. With accurate data and the ability to say "if these results are such, you get paid this" I'm a happy boy.

To put me in heaven would be the ability to actually have someone's payplan pop up in the CRM showing what they're actually making. That's how you get your staff to input flawless data day in and day out!

If you're an iMagicLab customer.... Dashboard >> Reports >> #1. System Utilization Report ....it is fully running now. It looks like it jives up with the way the Dashboard functions, so this looks like the first of the new reporting backbone.

I've often thought about attaching some type of bonus/compensation to CRM utilization, but have been hesitant due to the sales staff finding a way to abuse the system.

Please keep us posted as to your progess with this initiative.

The ILM we're currently using has been excruciatingly frustrating as their numbers appear flawed in certain field causing me to question their accuracy. At the end of the day, the most important thing is to be accurate.

It's been a couple months since your post. How do you feel about iCar now that you've been using it? Is it accurate enough to base their payplans off?

I'd like to hold these guys accountable to performance expectations, but there's enough flaws in this system that I can't even do this.

It's been a couple months since your post. How do you feel about iCar now that you've been using it? Is it accurate enough to base their payplans off?

I have not been on the ILM in about 2 years - we switched to CRM. Yes, my employees and my own pay is based off of iMagicLab CRM and many of our stores base their bonus programs off of it. We have now switched to using the Beta reporting (should be out soon) and I have found that to be the most accurate CRM reporting yet! We're looking at the System Utilization Report and Daily Activity Report for pay purposes.

BUT I have no idea what is in the ILM anymore.

The good old reporting want...it can be a fight with any tool. Alinging process with the tool or aligning tool with your process is the key(easier said than done). I have heard quite a few frustrations with the reporting in Imagic. Good to hear you are getting somewhere.

I'm Ecstatic now as well!!! I just found out that our dealer group will have IMagicLab within 30 days!!!

From what it sounds like, it'll integrate in with our ADP and autobase CRM but be sooooo much better as far as our followup is concerned.

This is going to be amazing and I can't wait :banana: