Instagram's Nametag Tool - Are you using it?

It's funny that you brought up QR codes on today's Refresh Friday because the Nametag tool is basically its first cousin but specifically for Instagram. We played around with it yesterday and it is an interactive way to gain new Instagram followers on your profile. We are thinking this will be more beneficial for print use rather than digital but we did try it directly from a desktop and that worked as well.

Here's a quick how-to if you'd like to try it out for yourself!

Thanks or watching the show today. Not sure how I worked in the topic of QR codes but I swear they're coming back. Ha!! - https://forum.dealerrefresh.com/threads/qr-codes-in-or-out.1728/

I agree - QR or what instagram is doing I believe is better suited for print at the moment. As I mentioned on the show, over the last week or so I have been presented a QR code at least 10 different times, and took action on all. One could say I only did it out of curiosity and I'm sure there's some truth to that, but I also did it because there was an explanation behind the CTA - scan to leave a review, scan to register your product, scan for a list of accessories to match your purchase, etc.