• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Internet Manager looking to Advance and even Relocate

Jan 23, 2012
First Name
Abby

I am a young eagar person looking to expand my career. I currently work for a small dealership in iowa. And would like a more challenging job.

Fitzpatrick Auto Center Inc.
Storm Lake, Iowa
Internet Sales Manager

Keeping our internet department in General Motors standards and complying with all rules regulations and timelines. Taking pictures and video of all our vehicles. Uploading them to our website and other automotive websites. Maintenance of the Fitzpatrick Auto Website. Handling over 130 online customers monthly and a staff of sales people. To comply with any questions or needs they may have. Sending out mailers to over 2000 customers monthly to make sure they had a good experience at Fitzpatrick Auto. And to bring in new customers to sales and service.

Manage our Auto Trader Cars.com and other 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] party vendors. Manage our Social Media & Youtube accounts. As well as our CSSR Program and many other duties.

I have been published in two different magazines (Auto Success, and Dealer Social Media.)