• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Internet Sales training recommendations

dvxpert

Push Start
Apr 15, 2009
First Name
Greg
Anyone have recommendations for good training materials related to best practices in handling internet leads/customers? DVDs, Webinars, etc. Anyone have experience with Mosley, Kain or Suzuki? These folks seem to be the leaders for internet training? Looking for materials to help train a sales staff of about 12. Most of the staff is fairly new to the internet sales process. They have gone thru the traditional sales training such as Joe Verde, but now we need to re-focus on the internet sales process. Thanks for any suggestions.

Anyone have recommendations for good training materials related to best practices in handling internet leads/customers? DVDs, Webinars, etc. Anyone have experience with Mosley, Kain or Suzuki? These folks seem to be the leaders for internet training? Looking for materials to help train a sales staff of about 12. Most of the staff is fairly new to the internet sales process. They have gone thru the traditional sales training such as Joe Verde, but now we need to re-focus on the internet sales process. Thanks for any suggestions.

Kain is good. I would also recommend Tasca

Tasca University™ - The Total CRM Training Program

DVXPERT,

I can help you with this! I would like to hear more about your present situation. Do you have time to talk today? Do you want to call me or should I call you? ~ Jennifer Suzuki

It is in my opinion that they are all great to work with. Everyone of them has something new and different to offer. If you take just one thing from each of them you will be successful. I know that my internet sales department management skills maybe at that level. However, I still like to learn and improve.

Let's not forget our man Joe Webb at Dealer Knows Consulting! Joe has a great program and processes. If you're on a major CRM (like Vin) he can easily insert his methodology at your dealership. I have also worked with a few of David Kain's clients and have heard good things about him and his company. You can't go wrong going with one of these two individuals. You can also check out Vendor Ratings and what other people have to say over on Driving Sales Hopefully Jeff will have a vendor rating section on DR soon. :)

If you're looking for accountability, we do a nice mystery shop of your Internet Department and will give you some great feedback. Ping for a free one.

dvxpert, you should really look at Jerry's phone training! Take him up on the free mystery shop, you will not be dissapointed! Most on here will agree that the best place to start your training is with the phone, and the best phone trainer hands down is Jerry! He has an awsome program, holds the sales people very accountable with their phone skills!

Reactions: 1 person