• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Introducing Myself

Thanks guys. Yes, I am still trying to get my dealership to sign up with ActivEngage. We have cut some fat in some other places, so I will keep trying to get you guys in.

Actually, is there any kind of free trial or something that you can do? My dealership didn't want to do BlackBookOnline trade-in appraisals until they saw that we were closing 20-25% of the leads that came through, and they signed up ASAP.

Anyway - glad to be on board!

Welcome Clay lots of great info for you to absorb. @Jeff, Your comment just gave me an idea,not that we don't have enough on our plate as it is:shakehd: but I wonder if you should add a "Best of Dealer Refresh" section to the forum. That way posts from Dealer Refresh that have been voted most useful could be easily found. For example the article that you wrote about a picture process and has the image of different positions using the vw bug. That information could be a great starter process or idea generator for a newly developed Internet Department/Manager. Just a thought