• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Inventory not showing up on CarGurus.com

vehicle girl

Green Pea
Mar 4, 2011
First Name
kari
I was using cargurus.com as a pricing tool for our dealership last month and thought it was great.
my boss thought it was great. it was great. I loved it!

i went to do a report today and found none of our inventory is showing up on cargurus.com
None of our cars show up at all. what?

what happened? i did write cargurus contact directly. but i was curious is this has happened to anyone else or if you had any thoughts on this.

here is a link to our inventory for reference: Used Inventory for Walpole Mitsubishi in East Walpole MA 02081 that includes used cars trucks and suv
zip: 02081

and since we have 2 locations (weymouth and walpole) i tried both zip codes with no results. inventory just not showing up (but other dealers are).

Now i do have a backup plan with cars.com's tools. but it is not nearly as cool. and if our inventory isn't showing up on cargurus... that's not good, anyway! i got to fix this!

well cargurus responded to me the same day~!
(i was not expecting to hear from anyone... sometimes with these 3rd party (are they 3rd party?) sites you dont know where your email goes... but they got it.)
Just another reason to add to the awesomeness of that site.

i emailed autobytel this morning. they are the ones who handle the feed (i test submitted through cargurus a while back to figure that one out). So hopefully I can get it all fixed before the weekend.