• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Is Anybody Open Today?

What vendors are open today?

All my dealers have my personal cell... Just because I'm not at my desk all day doesn't mean I'm not here for them if they need something. I would be really surprised if other vendors weren't the same way.

May God bless the troops and especially the families of those that gave the ultimate sacrifice to protect the freedoms that we daily take for granted.

I was at a graduation party saturday evening and someone asked me " you don't have to work monday, do you " ? .. I said yes. Person said " that's too bad" . I said, no it's not to bad, it is good day to make money". :rofl: I usually work 9 to 9 on Monday, but we close at 5pm. This work day is going pretty fast.

It's been a surpisingly excellent month at my honda dealership. Surprising because inventory is very slim and the price of a Civic & Accord is $2000 higher. We need 102 deals to break our record and we may break it. Just in time for vacation!

Steamed crabs for dinner :lol:

Last edited: