• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Is it time to boot KCAR?

Sorry I'm active on the boards? And old antics, what are you even talking about... I post my insight and experience in every post, all of which benefits dealers, even if it offends some people it's the real deal. Dealers don't have much IM experience so I try to help out where I can, I don't care if you're a vendor or a dealer I'll tell you the truth, even if you don't want to hear it. Ryan, just because you got knocked off the top 10 doesn't warrant you to complain about it and try to get me banned. Also me and Yago are friends on here, he's actually helped me with some Wordpress advice, and I value him posting on here.

If you don't like how I'm posting you could have PM'd me.. I've never had anything against you, and this is a professional board, so leave it at that.

People who post often and of little value tend to be overlooked by other DR readers. There are certain people I skip right over when reading the forums.

It's not abut quantity folks, it's about quality!

Just saying!

Jerry's right. And this is a useless post on my behalf, and I'll stop after this but just want to make one final post and point.. I mean it's just odd Ryan has 18 likes, and I have 25 and we have almost the same post count. Yet Ryan's calling me out for my posts? Maybe we should ban Ryan.. I mean if he thinks my posts are that bad and sour his experience, and people like his posts less than mine, I think that's pretty clear indication of who people enjoy reading more...

In defense of Kcar, you rarely get a "me too" response from him.

Looking at the number of posts, I'm much higher. Now that I am on the vendor side, maybe none of us should be posting. Most of the people that are at the top of the post numbers are less active. Unfortunately, those same people are the reason why I participated.

I never believe in punishing all for what one does.

The question is - how much value are you bringing? If not a lot, you just look foolish trolling the forums.

I can make a few adjustments though ;-)

Challenge for all: lets find and link to where Kcar has made a real contribution to the forum. Either in the form of a comment or starting a new thread. Lets see what we have..