FRIKINtech Is the Internet Department

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
The DealerRefresh side of me hates being promotional, but hey - that's why we have these sponsored forums… and I'm excited about this one. I'm also giving the DealerRefresh community first shot at something special as we may have to limit to a handful of dealerships between now and the end of August.

Because we have had many months of consistent success with the combination of our automated quoting process and a tuned follow-up we're ready to be the BADASS internet department. Our numbers can be seen here: https://frikintech.com/solutions/bdciq/our-bdc-vs-yours/

We're so bullish on the results we are guaranteeing them in this package:

• 30% increase in lead engagement
  • 60% connection rate with leads
  • Under 20 minute lead response time 24/7

You get a fully capable BDC department, you do not have to manage, calling your internet leads built on our SALESiQ product. And you are more than welcome to use SALESiQ in your digital marketing, on your website, and on the showroom floor too.

We'll handle 250 of your leads and give you the full SALESiQ power for $3,495 per month. I believe that is less than the cost of a single BDC agent. You can cap us at 250 leads, or let us handle everything else for $12 per lead thereafter.

Feel free to bash this offer :fight: or take us up on it :hello:

If you're already using SALESiQ, we'll make this equally compelling for you.

BDCiQ-Internet-Department.jpg

I personally love this company and the tool. I was a BDC agent for years before it came along, and would personally never go back.

First lets talk about SUPPORT RESPONSE!
I can't tell you how many times I have needed support during the daily tasks and had to wait hours, days, or even longer for an answer. The support with this is AMAZING!

Second lets talk value: Hands down the cherry picker tool alone is worth the monthly fee. It allows me to go straight to my leads that have the highest interactions and propensity to buy NOW. In days long gone, I would have to muddle thru so many leads and dig up the good ones, filtering thru lead upon lead of stagnation to find the gold nuggets, but, NOT with Frikintech!!

Third topic, EASE OF INTEGRATION:
It seamlessly went right in with our processes. It works with all of our CRM's, as well as our dialer.

I could go on and on about it. But, really you just need to check it out if you haven't already.