• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Is this true?

Sep 8, 2010
First Name
george
While researching CRM's I read this testimonial on Vinsolutions web site.
VinSolutions continues to have a positive, bottom line, impact here at our Cleveland-area Penske Automotive Group dealerships since we started our partnership a number of years ago. Specifically our higher volume Honda and Toyota stores have seen substantial cost savings processing our online vehicle presentations in-house utilizing VinSolutions inventory management tools. And in general, with the help of VinSolutions, we have been able to increase website traffic, convert leads, and continue to increase Internet sales across the board at all of our Cleveland stores. Continuously focusing on end user needs at the dealership level and bringing a set of technologically relevant tools to the market continues to set VinsSolutions apart from the others. Keep up the great work and I look forward to a continued prosperous relationship. John Flynn
Penske Automotive Group - Cleveland

It was my understanding that the Penske group had just started with Vin. Maybe I misunderstood, but after some not so flattering things I heard in my 20 group about them I am proceeding with caution

While researching CRM's I read this testimonial on Vinsolutions web site.
VinSolutions continues to have a positive, bottom line, impact here at our Cleveland-area Penske Automotive Group dealerships since we started our partnership a number of years ago. Specifically our higher volume Honda and Toyota stores have seen substantial cost savings processing our online vehicle presentations in-house utilizing VinSolutions inventory management tools. And in general, with the help of VinSolutions, we have been able to increase website traffic, convert leads, and continue to increase Internet sales across the board at all of our Cleveland stores. Continuously focusing on end user needs at the dealership level and bringing a set of technologically relevant tools to the market continues to set VinsSolutions apart from the others. Keep up the great work and I look forward to a continued prosperous relationship. John Flynn
Penske Automotive Group - Cleveland

It was my understanding that the Penske group had just started with Vin. Maybe I misunderstood, but after some not so flattering things I heard in my 20 group about them I am proceeding with caution

We have had Penske stores using our inventory management software since 2005. John Flynn has used our software for years.

Excellent question. I noticed a few of VinSolutions Executives are no longer on their website: Executive Photos

Trouble in Paradise Matt?

We updated the site to reflect a couple new officers of the company (Sean Stapleton and Keith) that were already managers that got promoted. Mike Dullea was COO and is now the CEO.

We have one of the best management teams around and Sean Wolfington is still a member of our board.

So no trouble here!