erika_simms

Administrator
Oct 16, 2018
First Name
Erika
Even if your marketing team is just starting to scratch the surface of what will take your SEO from average to rock-star status, it’s a clear no-brainer that keyword research plays an integral role in setting up your company for success on the digital stage. At Dealer Authority, we take that research one step further by testing our results and sharing those results with our clients.

Our SEO Manager and Keyword Mixologist, Jessica Robertson manages our digital strategists daily and is on the cutting edge of SEO best practices. Our Marketing Manager, Tabitha Flythe sat down with Jessica to discuss a recent SEO win for Dealer Authority.

For the full blog click here.

Has your dealership had 'wins' with your SEO? Tell us about it!

Last edited:
Looks like a decent effort.

IMO, any dealership that signs up for "SEO" and doesn't get a report with keyword conversions (last time I checked gShift did it very well) should look the opposite direction and kinda goes without saying...

http://www.automotivedigitalmarketi...cept-of-content-being-king?xg_source=activity
Comment by Alexander Lau on January 17, 2014 at 7:53am

I think there's something we all need to keep in mind. SEOs can rank the living hell out of a keyword, keep it #1 for years, but if the corresponding website or landing page fails to convert, that ranking means squat. In other words, you can bring a horse to water, but you cannot force her to drink.

I hear a lot of, "man, I have this keyword ranked through the roof and my conversion rate is dismal...!" Well, yeah, that's due to the poorly designed conversion points on your website. Time to rethink your website, if that's the case. Time to start using an optimization tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dane Saville