#RefreshFriday Latest SEO strategies for 2021 | Greg Gifford

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
@Greg Gifford is back!! And he has a TON of SEO strategies to share this Friday.

• Are you ready for the upcoming Google changes in May?
  • Have you changed your SEO strategies since COVID?
  • How are you judging SEO success these days?
These are just a few of the topics we’ll be hitting with the infamous Greg Gifford on RefreshFriday this week.

Join us at 1pm Live on Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/dealerrefresh

RF-2021-Apr-2-Greg-Gifford.jpg

I've just returned to the forum today. I lost access to my old account here when I sold my auto related business a few years ago in the end of 2018. I've been studying search engines for nearly twenty (20) years - it's my specialty and is evident by my company name (www.searchen.com). As a little give back to the community here and my own little welcome back to begin again mingling with the members here, if there are any SEO questions anyone has had and felt they had no place to turn for free advice, I'd be willing to answer any questions I can if they are specific. SEO is a never ending strategy that should be part of the daily marketing process of all businesses, not just dealerships. It's more complex than ever as search becomes a 'pay to play' environment.

Just getting to this Refresh and thought I would note that when dealing with Google support, if the agent helping you does not understand the current rules related to dealers don't be afraid to exit and try another agent. I had an issue removing a department listed under the wrong brand and the agent kept telling me I needed pictures of the storefront. I gave up and went back the next day and got a new agent and the issue was resolved quickly.