• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers Lead Form Abandon Rates

Apr 28, 2009
First Name
Jerry
Are you paying attention to lead form abandon rates? If I am a customer, why would I fill out your form? What's in it for me to give you my information?

Which of these two forms would you rather fill out?

Bad form.JPG Form.jpg

When making a purchase, there are three factors that are important to a customer:

1. Is it the right solution for my needs?
2. How much will it cost me?
3. How quickly can I get it?

If you want to get the customers information, let them know you're going to give them something of value in return for giving you their information. And let them know they are going to get that information now and not an hour from now. So what are we going to give the customer? We are going to give them a price and we are going to give it to them now.

I am looking for dealers that would like to try this method free for one month. We are going to place a button similar to this one on your VDP's:

Unlock.png

We will then inform the customer that we're going to text them their "Special Price." Our system will then auto send a text to your client like the one below:

Screenshot_20190321-112949_Message+.jpg

When giving the price, we will ask an engaging question to solicit a reply from the customer. So who's willing to see if we can increase form capture rates while providing your dealership with a better quality lead? There's nothing better than having a customers cell phone number!

If you're interested, please shoot me a text: 585-749-2015

Last edited: