• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Apr 28, 2009
First Name
Jerry
So I have 7 minutes while waiting to do a webinar and I thought I would kill a few minutes with something meaningless.

Here it is, the big question, the moment you've all been waiting for. Who has the most "likes?" Winner gets a tin of cookies. Oh and feel free to like this message, I wouldn't mind sending myself a tin of cookies. Look at that, my last like came from a guy wearing Barney's tie!

Likes.jpg

For those of you lurking, you need to write something to get liked. Stop being a lurker.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm pretty sure that Joe "Nobody is more qualified to get like's than me" Pistell's 162 likes takes the cake.
I say that with complete respect. I happen to love Joe's narcissism ;)

I think Jerry needs to refine the rules, a la Yago's staunch defender last week: Likes as a Percentage of Posts.

Then we need to break it down further: actual posts that provide content, versus joke or smart-ass posts (that eliminates me).

Then, of those likes, how many Likes are from Mods or Admins that have a personal relationship? Can't count those.

Then remove the hanging chads, and we have our winner.

Our just give it to Uncle Joe. :)