• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Local SEO suggestions

reverson

Jr. Refresher
Mar 21, 2012
First Name
Ryan
I'm working on backlinks for AutoDepot Russellville, AutoDepot Hamilton, and Auto Depot Tuscaloosa. AutoDepot finances directly and offers a great selection of new and used cars, coupes, crossovers, sedans, SUV's, trucks, and pick-ups.

Any suggestions on good local SEO tactics?
The one item that would have the biggest impact is to combine the 3 sites into a single domain as 1 group website. There's no need for each individual used car lot to have its own separate website.

After that I would focus on optimizing your website's page titles and Google My Business listings.

Marc Lavoie

Refresher
Jan 3, 2019
First Name
Marc
The one item that would have the biggest impact is to combine the 3 sites into a single domain as 1 group website. There's no need for each individual used car lot to have its own separate website.

After that I would focus on optimizing your website's page titles and Google My Business listings.
I second what Ryan just said. Plus, it'll save you updating, Q&A, management headaches plus money if you're paying for three sites. Combine traffic into one if you're only about pre-owned cars.