• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Looking for a Laugh....(funny customer enquiries/complaints)

ErikJonker

3rd Base Coach
Jan 26, 2013
Awards
First Name
Erik
I am looking for a good laugh from the DealerRefresh Community.

I want to see the craziest (but redacted) customer complaints or requests that you have.

I will always laugh about having to respond to this " serious customer complaint ".

funny enquiry.png
(the "N" is a reference to a "new driver" magnet that must be placed on the back of your car here, and there is a 0.00% tolerance for breath alcohol levels for new drivers)

Possibly the definition of the: Millennial Blame Shifting / "its not my fault"

Attachments

• funny enquiry.png
    funny enquiry.png
    73 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Dan Sayer
It was years ago, I took a phone call from a guest who recently purchased a new vehicle from the store I was at. He was upset that we told him we were giving him our best price at the time of purchase, only to find out later, that we were a part of the Costco Auto Program. Due to our not mentioning that he wanted "recompense for all of the guests who had been stuck in our vice of deceit."

That turn of phrase has stuck with me since them, as such an elegant way to handle things.

Reactions: ErikJonker
I am looking for a good laugh from the DealerRefresh Community.

I want to see the craziest (but redacted) customer complaints or requests that you have.

I will always laugh about having to respond to this " serious customer complaint ".

View attachment 5273
(the "N" is a reference to a "new driver" magnet that must be placed on the back of your car here, and there is a 0.00% tolerance for breath alcohol levels for new drivers)

Possibly the definition of the: Millennial Blame Shifting / "its not my fault"
This is.....amazing.