• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Looking for an extremely good SEM company

A long-time DealerRefresher is not far from coming to market with something incredibly unique, strategic, and modern for SEM, Facebook, retargeting and display advertising. It isn't my place to break the news, but I can't wait for him to do it!

I am going to point him to your post, Jason.

Alex, I am taking over a new store next week & would be interested in discussing opportunities with a Refresher, that is able to help me get things in order.

Reactions: Alex Snyder
Bringing this back from the dead as there seems to be little discussion (at least that I found) regarding this topic.

We are a smaller dealer and smaller Google Adwords budget and are looking into having an outside vendor handle our adwords. We simply do not have the time and expertise to run it efficiently as possible.

I was set to test out with WordStream, however, I've read some negative stuff regarding their services and am thinking I should find an automotive sales/service focused company to handle the AdWords account.

I normally don't post much and definitely not about us, but that's certainly right up our alley. https://www.moveyourmetal.com (can reach me directly [email protected])