• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Looking for an Internet Director position.

ddavis

Boss
Jun 28, 2011
First Name
Doug
I'm looking to get back into a store. I never realized how much I would miss it.

I have over thirty years in the business and have held every position in the front end of a store, from salesperson to GM. For the last seven years, my passion has been the Internet. This is what I love and want to continue doing.

I have worked for two very large groups. My departments were always top performers. At the last group, my department was the volume Internet department. These stores are in medium to large metro markets.

I am only interested in volume franchises. I am extremely competitive and want to work for a GM/Dealer that is aggressive and wants to be a market leader.

I currently live in Dallas but I am willing to relocate for the right opportunity. I have an excellent resume and great references. I have a tireless work ethic and salespeople love me.

I'm looking to get back into a store. I never realized how much I would miss it.

I have over thirty years in the business and have held every position in the front end of a store, from salesperson to GM. For the last seven years, my passion has been the Internet. This is what I love and want to continue doing.

I have worked for two very large groups. My departments were always top performers. At the last group, my department was the volume Internet department. These stores are in medium to large metro markets.

I am only interested in volume franchises. I am extremely competitive and want to work for a GM/Dealer that is aggressive and wants to be a market leader.

I currently live in Dallas but I am willing to relocate for the right opportunity. I have an excellent resume and great references. I have a tireless work ethic and salespeople love me.

Atlantic Automotive Corp. - Careers Been awfully warm in PA lately... enough to chase me North!! :)