• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Lot Traffic & Employee Location Tracking

ChrisR

Boss
Oct 12, 2015
Awards
First Name
Christian
Probably 5 years ago, or so, I had a bookmark/saved email from a company that had some cool tech for lots. It included RFID tags that go on each employee name tag, plus mobile phone signal trackers on the lot.

If you had a cluster of phones on the lot, without an employee name badge around them, you knew you had people not being helped on the lot.

I was saving it for when we had our new store, then ended up taking a different opportunity. Left that email address behind, and can't recall the company name, and haven't had luck with my google-fu on finding it again.

Anybody know what I am talking about, or know anyone that may have a solution that would fit those parameters?

@ChrisR I do remember, and I too bookmarked a few of these services and found a few others not too long ago...

Reactions: ChrisR
@ChrisR I do remember, and I too bookmarked a few of these services and found a few others not too long ago...

Thanks! My Dealer lot was definitely one that I had bookmarked. Now to see if I can keep looking for the mobile phone / employee name badge tech.

Reactions: Alexander Lau