• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Make Google SEO ranking by qualifying PageRank links.

Anirban

Desk Monkey
Nov 12, 2010
First Name
Anirban
Search Engine Marketing for small to big size business are effective one and making profits for years for the business’s.To hold your strong footprints on search engine you have to figure out Google search engine ranking because Google dominates search markets approx 66%.So to get a huge boost on search engine marketing you have to move with Google footprints.
To get better ranking, on-page and off-page SEO should be perfect one,but its noticeable that off page SEO plays the major key role to get the best search engine ranking specially in Google.Now the question arises, how to judge a page quality before placing a link there?Its most significant process to identify a valuable web page where you can place your valuable links by maintaining Google guidelines.There is lots of parameters to judge a web page quality, major ones are Google PageRank,Domain authority,no. of Domain in bound links, no. of page out bound links,quality of the content(scratched or just a UGC) and traffic estimates and bounce rates…but among the all the PageRank plays the major key role for the Google algorithm even after panda update.So if you are affected by the latest algorithm dont stop optimizing, find out the reasons..why are you loosing the ranks..if you are penalized as for your content, make sure all are unique and informative(though,this algorithm is not identifying the original and informative websites for some cases) and make sure your back links are relevant to your website or not back hate links. To boost your Google ranking make some quality Google PageRank links to your website and make the ranks and kick off your competitors.
Google is great marketing channel, where return on investment is much much better than any other so called “costly marketing†channels, so go for Google and win the Game of marketing and sales.

Anirban,

You write a lot for DR, but we need to get you using some paragraph breaks. I've never really read your material since it's just one big bundle of words that don't look appealing to me. PB's make it easier for the eye to follow, plus it looks better on the page. I try to teach salespeople this when crafting an e-mail response to a customer.

To learn more about PB's check this out: PB's

Anirban,

You write a lot for DR, but we need to get you using some paragraph breaks. I've never really read your material since it's just one big bundle of words that don't look appealing to me. PB's make it easier for the eye to follow, plus it looks better on the page. I try to teach salespeople this when crafting an e-mail response to a customer.

To learn more about PB's check this out: PB's

Hi,Jerry,thanks a lot for notifying me...I will definitely try to adopt, how to make sensible breaks...for my post..

I've always had a hunch that these are robot posted to many on-topic forums. Or at the very least, cute and pasted very fast. I know he replies here sometime, but still have the feeling Anirban is active on many boards and blogs.

Its not robot posted, I use to share my articles few forums(warrior,digital,adm) and linked in groups....though if you have some issues or problem ..let me know..because I have to use my valuable time ..to make a post..!
Not only there I am active member of webmasterworld,seomoz,quora etc....
To know more about me:here is my linked in profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=48804613&trk=tab_pro

Thank you.

Last edited: