• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly - Sales Consultant

Aug 20, 2009
First Name
Matt
Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly is Northern Virginia's newest Mercedes-Benz dealership. We are experiencing significant growth and have been designated as a "Best of the Best" dealership by Mercedes-Benz.

We are currently looking for the best-of-the-best amongst experienced automotive professionals to add to our success and escalate our sales even further.

Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly offers the following:

- New facility in excellent location on the border of Fairfax and Loudoun Counties.
- Easy access from Routes 50, 28 and 66.
- Sales Consultants receive new & used car walk-in, phone and internet lead customers.
- Excellent compensation plan - $100,000+ per year is attainable!
- Benefits package including:
o 401K
o Health, dental and vision plans.
o Employee Purchase Plan.
o Master Certified Sales Consultants (after 3 years of service) are eligible for up to $350 per month toward the lease of a new Mercedes-Benz.

Eligibility Requirements:

- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
- Must consent to and pass a drug/background screen.
- Professional appearance required.
- Enthusiasm, strong communication skills, positive attitude, ambition, work ethic, professional conduct, high integrity and dedication to personal improvement.
- Must have proven track record of success, job-hoppers need not apply.

If you feel you have what it takes to sell one of the markets most exciting and prestigious automobiles, build a career with one of the nation's most respected automobile companies (Penske Automotive Group) please respond to this ad by email with your resume to [email protected].

I spent the majority of my career at a Mercedes-Benz dealership. Anyone looking to become a pro in sales has a great opportunity here. Penske is known as a great dealership to work for and they know how to sell cars. If I didn't live in another state, I'd be bringing my Master Certification down... You can't beat the Master Certified Lease Program!! Is MB still doing on-track?