• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Milestones For Your Dealership or Dealerships

jeffwallen

Rust & Dust
Apr 15, 2009
First Name
Jeff
Over the past decade or during your tenure, what products or services helped your bottom line at a particular point in time. Not something that created data, but aided in sales that you definitely felt and could attribute to. These milestones could be short lived or are still helping you to this day. If you could give 2 products or services (or more), that would be appreciated. This is more of a fun thread to stroll down memory lane remembering the flash in the pans or to see the passion of different initiatives that are long lived. Curious to see the different snapshots of time.

My answer might be a little off beat here but I'm going to say customer testimonials and really getting my dealers to use DealerRater. Not only is this a service but it's a process that needs to come from the top down and I believe when truly bought into..changes the culture at the dealership little by little.

I can say this with confidence for I have witnessed it and have helped drive this process and change..

Does it have to be "DealerRater"?.. no, it can be any customer testimonial site, but DealerRater has some great support and training to help you drive the process and change.

Great thing about it is..most dealers don't get it and they never will! That's a shiny feather in my cap and that allows my dealer to truly differentiate themselves from the rest.