• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Mobile Service Scheduler - How much would you pay for this?

Hmmm.. Yes and no. I would love that product, but I'm a DIY dealer so my answer will be both ways here.. If it works with all of my other applications (ie dealer site, etc), then I like the idea. But I feel like I could whip this up myself, so maybe I'll give it a shot. Also for $169/month it's a bit too much, dealers are used to paying $99/month for a stellar mobile site where customers can schedule a service appointment anyways.. Not sure what else to say.

Kcar, it does feed to the dealers DMS, so all services schedule through the mobile site sync with their DMS service screen. I doubt "whipping" it up would be so easy.

Lets agree, building out a mobile form to schedule service would be easy but this service provides a lot more features. You can reference the first post of this thread for a list of the features.

My dealers continue to use this product with some notice success. The Nissan dealer averages 30+ mobile scheduled services a month now. I'm a fan of the product and service.

I believe they've restructured the pricing and are now including it into their different packages.