• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

NADA 2013

Is JQuinn coming too?

I gotta tell ya, the prospects of NADA just got a whole lot more exciting to me ;) I'll get the commemorative DealerRefresh purple party ties made up for anybody that wants one!

Seriously though, PM me if you are going to be at NADA, have little to no pride, and want your very own Purple DealerRefresh tie. They are going to be a collector's item I'm pretty sure of that.

Reactions: 1 person
Is JQuinn coming too?

I gotta tell ya, the prospects of NADA just got a whole lot more exciting to me ;) I'll get the commemorative DealerRefresh purple party ties made up for anybody that wants one!

Seriously though, PM me if you are going to be at NADA, have little to no pride, and want your very own Purple DealerRefresh tie. They are going to be a collector's item I'm pretty sure of that.

I will not be attending NADA but will contribute to the purple tie fund. Can I order one for delivery next week? I promised JQuinn a purple tie if he lived up to his promise of building my CRM in 3 weeks.... I figure the purple tie hanging over his head should get he job done...Tick Tick Tick Tick, the end of January is approaching!
:time:

PCG has a booth at NADA #137...very close to Jerry Thibeau's booth. Of course I hope to see many DealerRefresh friends at DMSC. I'm pumped about the Dealer.com breakfast on Friday morning before NADA starts, where Alex Synder and some top DDC execs will be providing a sneak peek at their new announcement for dealers. I have already received a preview and believe me, this is an amazing set of product improvements and innovations. Special VIP Breakfast Hosted by Dealer.com | Digital Marketing Strategies Conference

Reactions: 2 people