• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

NADA 2014 - Agenda & Who's going?

I'll be there running around representing DealerRefresh (of course) and HookLogic.

We don't do a booth for HookLogic - instead we've found a sweet spot by being the "Official Show Provider" and offering our dealers and vendor partners an Limo service during the event. This is something we have been doing for some time now and the buzz around the idea and service continue to grow.

If your a DealerRefresh and you’re attending NADA 2014, I invite you take advantage of the HookLogic complimentary limousine service to shuttle you and your party in style between the conference, your local hotel, and some of the amazing parties that happen.

Our limos will offer “refreshing beverages”, mood setting music and a great atmosphere to have engaging conversations with your co-workers and friends.

The service is first-come-first-serve and our drivers will give priority to DealerRefresh readers, premier HookLogic clients, OEM partners, and agencies of record so depending on the number of people requesting transportation you may or may not have to wait. The limos will be in service on between 8am and 10pm Friday Saturday and Sunday.

To take advantage, text the word NADALimo to 55678 from your mobile phone and our VIP Limo drivers will contact you back to arrange for pickup and drop-off.

We may even run a small photo contest inside the Limos - more on that later.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be there running around representing DealerRefresh (of course) and HookLogic.

We don't do a booth for HookLogic - instead we've found a sweet spot by being the "Official Show Provider" and offering our dealers and vendor partners an Limo service during the event. This is something we have been doing for some time now and the buzz around the idea and service continue to grow.

If your a DealerRefresh and you’re attending NADA 2014, I invite you take advantage of the HookLogic complimentary limousine service to shuttle you and your party in style between the conference, your local hotel, and some of the amazing parties that happen.

Our limos will offer “refreshing beverages”, mood setting music and a great atmosphere to have engaging conversations with your co-workers and friends.

The service is first-come-first-serve and our drivers will give priority to DealerRefresh readers, premier HookLogic clients, OEM partners, and agencies of record so depending on the number of people requesting transportation you may or may not have to wait. The limos will be in service on between 8am and 10pm Friday Saturday and Sunday.

To take advantage, text the word NADALimo to 55678 from your mobile phone and our VIP Limo drivers will contact you back to arrange for pickup and drop-off.

We may even run a small photo contest inside the Limos - more on that later.

FYI-

Kcar will drive the limo and I will be the host inside for the duration of the trip.

Jeff will be nowhere to be found (as usual!)