• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

New Analytics Product: VisiCogn

joe.pistell

Uncle Joe
Apr 7, 2009
Awards
First Name
Joe
Award winning INSITE | The Only Independent, Auto Dealer Website Statistics and Analytics Tool in the Industry | Automotive | Shopper | Statistics | Data | Internet | Behavior

• [FONT=&quot]Compare website performance against local, regional, or brand benchmarks[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Know which consumers are shopping for which products online[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Know what sites they visit before and after visiting your website[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Know where your online auto buyers are in their buying cycle[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Target sales/marketing message based upon consumer shopping activity[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Know which vehicles you are competing with down to the individual consumer[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Know if a consumer leaves and/or re-enters the market for a vehicle [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]What is your lead form abandonment rate on your website?[/FONT]

Feedback Anyone?

I feel some of these claims are baloney. For example:

• [FONT=&quot]Know which consumers are shopping for which products online[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Know where your online auto buyers are in their buying cycle[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Know which vehicles you are competing with down to the individual consumer[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Know if a consumer leaves and/or re-enters the market for a vehicle [/FONT]
Does a javascript snippet read minds?! Website tracking is anonymous. Only when a user takes action in the form of a lead will you know who they are. But you don't get detailed information like where they are in the buying cycle, or if they just re-entered the market. You could take guesses, but you just won't know from anonymous browsing.

I feel some of these claims are baloney. For example:

Does a javascript snippet read minds?! Website tracking is anonymous. Only when a user takes action in the form of a lead will you know who they are. But you don't get detailed information like where they are in the buying cycle, or if they just re-entered the market. You could take guesses, but you just won't know from anonymous browsing.

Very good points. In marketing, there is a LOT OF VOODOO logic that'll help drive decisions. You can make assumptions based on behavior (stats), You just can't make them granular.

Excellent insight Chris.

VisiCogn >> Applications >> Incite >> Click to watch INSITE demo

I watched the demo video and I'm... not sure why its there! The demo video spent large sums of time on not-so-important things (like "click here to minimize", "click here to enter", "drag this to there", "you can just hit enter", and on and on).

The only morsel of data I got was the PRO version gives you 30 days of data. WHAT? 30 days? They have a lead to traffic ratio tool and all I get is 30 days of my data?

Incite compares your data against other sites, but, for a million reasons that I've mentioned before, comparing your lead to traffic ratio against other stores means almost nothing.

Sorry, this is the only bite of food the demo video gave me, so, I'm gonna naw on it HARD ;-)

Last edited:
http://www.visicogn.com/insite/index.htmVisiCogn >> Applications >> Incite >> Click to watch INSITE demo

Dear Datium,

Your Demo Video needs HELP. Look at your bullet list and lets see if you covered each topic:

Know who is on your website, <--Not in Demo Video

what they are shopping for, <--Not in Demo Video
what they are comparing, <--Not in Demo Video
and when they return <--Not in Demo Video

• Compare website performance against local, regional, or brand benchmarks <--Kind of in Demo Video
  • Know which consumers are shopping for which products online <--Not in Demo Video
  • Know what sites they visit before and after visiting your website <--Not in Demo Video
  • Know where your online auto buyers are in their buying cycle <--Not in Demo Video
  • Target sales/marketing message based upon consumer shopping activity <--Not in Demo Video
  • Know which vehicles you are competing with down to the individual consumer <--Not in Demo Video
  • Know if a consumer leaves and/or re-enters the market for a vehicle <--Not in Demo Video
  • What is your lead form abandonment rate on your website? <--Not in Demo Video
  • View the features comparison for the three licence versions <--Not in Demo Video

Dear Datium,
I estimate that your current Demo Video would easily kill 80% of your prospects. You need a pro to properly communicate your message. I highly suggest you seek out the skills of David Moon to fix what ails you (at a very fair price).

If you want a testimonial for Mr Moons work, contact Jerry Thibeau, Owner/Founder of: PhoneNinjas.com

Last edited: