not sure about KGI ... their lighthouse scores ...
If you can't do your own website solid ...
but to be fair, I wouldn't mind seeing one of their dealerwebsites.

@HK Rides
This isn't my work, but here's a solid site: https://www.rightway.com/

The biggest thing with your site is that you have lots of photos but nothing to click into to get more detail.
People have developed habits so following some patterns isn't a bad thing.
I don't know why you have a login unless it's to inquiry about a car but i don't know how to do that.
How do I put a car into the cart?
why a hamburger click icon to show me sold cars?

That other SEO expert didn't bother checking out your site. I did yesterday and that's why I know it has good performance and SEO practices.

Do reviews help seo? depends who is your source? BBB? TrustPilot? These sites also happen to be legit links.
I can get 4.9 star ratings if I ask my friends and family to write me up but you really would need 600+ reviews on yelp to start really making a dent.

Yes, SEO takes time. your company is new and that is a ding to your ranking.

Ads? hmmm ... maybe postcards are better. Postcards are 1000% open rate! Pay attention rate is also higher than paid ads. But you'd be better off

You can do a lot for SEO before you need to drop 4-5 digits on it.

Actually I did check out the website. But like I said in my post, I didn’t want to overwhelm by mentioning a bunch of things. Instead I mentioned the top priority at this point. Reviews and the GBP as a whole.

600 reviews on Yelp to make a dent? That’s just not true. Google reviews #1. Facebook reviews #2.

Last edited:
not sure about KGI ... their lighthouse scores ...
If you can't do your own website solid ...
but to be fair, I wouldn't mind seeing one of their dealerwebsites.

@HK Rides
This isn't my work, but here's a solid site: https://www.rightway.com/

The biggest thing with your site is that you have lots of photos but nothing to click into to get more detail.
People have developed habits so following some patterns isn't a bad thing.
I don't know why you have a login unless it's to inquiry about a car but i don't know how to do that.
How do I put a car into the cart?
why a hamburger click icon to show me sold cars?

That other SEO expert didn't bother checking out your site. I did yesterday and that's why I know it has good performance and SEO practices.

Do reviews help seo? depends who is your source? BBB? TrustPilot? These sites also happen to be legit links.
I can get 4.9 star ratings if I ask my friends and family to write me up but you really would need 600+ reviews on yelp to start really making a dent.

Yes, SEO takes time. your company is new and that is a ding to your ranking.

Ads? hmmm ... maybe postcards are better. Postcards are 1000% open rate! Pay attention rate is also higher than paid ads. But you'd be better off

You can do a lot for SEO before you need to drop 4-5 digits on it.
Was meaning to edit that out, for some reason it's a default setting with GoDaddy to have a login and shopping cart. I appreciate all the other suggestions and will look to make changes in the near future! Thank you