New Mobility Vehicle Dealer Looking For Startup Advice

Feb 10, 2021
Awards
First Name
Craig
Hello Everone-

I am in the process of setting up a new small Dealership. The main products are special needs vehicles, wheelchairs, and installation of special needs devices such as hand controls and in-home systems. I currently have 4 brand new mobility vehicles in transit and 4 used vehicles in stock. I have set up 2 flooring lines. I used to be in the RV industry until 2008. I am sure some of you remember that year... So my knowledge is out of date :) . I could really use some advice on a DMS that integrates well with a website and CRM. It is hard to tell from Google what is a good option. This is a bootstrap startup so I need to try to keep the budget low at this time. If things go according to projections I will be investing more into it. Thank you in advance for any input you provide.

Best wishes from Alaska

:hello: Craig and welcome to DealerRefresh. Most of the community is dealing with some hefty DMS payments, so I'm guessing there won't be much feedback from the larger community. There is probably someone familiar with the independent-focused DMS systems who can help.

One question to help this though: do you plan to carry a larger inventory? If so, how soon?